At A Wright Path®, we look for candidates who exemplify our values, show passion for the industry and a commitment to quality service. As a team, we continually develop our skills in order to stay on the cutting edge within our industry. We go the extra step and train in the highest customer services principles to enhance our client's experiences. We place great emphasis in putting our staff on the Right Path, Right Now® for immediate success and career longevity, helping team members to develop skills that can reap huge dividends for those who embrace them.
If you are a highly qualified professional who would like to join a passionate and talented team, and work in an environment that will prepare you for the next chapter in your career path, contact us or apply now below.
A Wright Path® fosters an environment of diversity where people can freely share their ideas and collaborate with each other without fear of discrimination. Our team is a modern, multifaceted workforce that welcomes qualified people from various backgrounds, whose experiences and individuality contribute to a rich entreprenurial spirit. We facilitate a healthy, tolerant workplace that promotes the exchange of knowledge to increase awareness and understanding of each other’s cultures. You are welcome to walk the path of progress with us by applying to one of our positions.
Click on the job title to read a description of the ideal candidate we are looking for.
A Wright Path® is composed of seasoned and experienced team of industry professionals with extensive knowledge in Regulatory Affairs, Quality Management Systems, Design and Development, and Operational Excellence. Our team provides guidance, development of your staff, value added best industry practices while providing a balanced business Right Path, Right Now® approach to our client’s needs.
Our team certifications include:
- Quality Auditor Certification (CQA)
- Lead Assessor Certification (RAB/ANAB)
- Regulatory Affairs Certification (RAC)
- Six Sigma Certification
- Project Management Certification (PMP)
- Advanced Medical Technology Association (AdvaMed)
- Previous Regulatory Body Experience (FDA (Investigator/510k Reviewer), BSI (Assessor/Client Manager))
- American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- Regulatory Affairs Professional Society (RAPS)
- Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- Parenteral Drug Association (PDA)
- National Association Dental Laboratories (NADL) – DAMAS Consultant